Our staff is our success.
As the premier gathering place for life-changing events, our staff is an essential part of our success. Are you ready to join a hard-working team at an industry-leading venue located right along the San Diego Bay?
Thursday, July 15, 10AM - 2PM
San Diego Convention Center
111 W. Harbor Drive, Lobby D
On-the-spot interviews & offers when you apply online! Online application is required for on-the-spot interviews at the job fair.
- Public Safety Representative, Part-time
- Cleaning Services Worker, Part-time, Casual
- Welder Mechanic
Free Parking: Park in the garage located underneath the building for free when you present this flyer (digital or print accepted).
Questions? Contact Suzette Castro at 619.525.5149.
Full-time and some part-time employees are eligible to participate in our benefits program.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible spending account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care expenses
- Life insurance coverage, along with voluntary supplemental coverage
- Employee wellness program
- Accrued paid time off, paid holidays, bereavement and leaves of absence
Convention Center Partners
Several additional organizations operate within our building and provide services at events. They handle their own hiring directly.
- Centerplate: Our exclusive food & beverage partner
- ON Site: Our AV and rigging partner
- Smart City: Our technology and wireless services partner
- FedEx: Our business solutions partner
- Digital Conventions: Our digital signage partner
Contract Event Labor
Many event organizers will contract directly with companies and local professionals to work on their events held at the Convention Center. These professionals include decorators, freight movers, electricians, stagehands, contract security, event personnel staffing and many more types of work.
Contact the hiring organizations directly; the Convention Center does not manage hiring for these positions.
Our core values inspire and guide our organization. They include integrity, service, collaboration, courage and accountability.