Our staff is our success.
As the premier gathering place for life-changing events, our staff is an essential part of our success. Are you ready to join a hard-working team at an industry-leading venue located right along the San Diego Bay?
Eligible employees may participate in benefit programs. Offerings include:
- PTO: 21 days paid vacation/sick time & 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 457 & 403(b) company-sponsored retirement plans, including employer contribution program
- FSA for healthcare and dependent care expenses
- Travel insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, and Aflac accident and critical illness coverage
- Pet insurance
- Discounted meals at onsite employee cafe
Convention Center Partners
Several additional organizations operate within our building and provide services at events. They handle their own hiring directly.
- Sodexo Live!: Our exclusive food & beverage partner
- ON Site: Our AV and rigging partner
- Smart City: Our technology and wireless services partner
- FedEx: Our business solutions partner
- Digital Conventions: Our digital signage partner
Contract Event Labor
Many event organizers will contract directly with companies and local professionals to work on their events held at the Convention Center. These professionals include decorators, freight movers, electricians, stagehands, contract security, event personnel staffing and many more types of work.
Contact the hiring organizations directly; the Convention Center does not manage hiring for these positions.
Our core values inspire and guide our organization. They include integrity, service, collaboration, courage and accountability.